This is a small list of resources for children and families in our community:
- Think Small provides services, resources, and advocacy for childhood education in Minnesota.
- MFIP (Minnesota Family Investment Plan) helps families with financial aide including food benefits (SNAP)
- WIC (Women Infants and Children) is another great food resource for families.
- Child Care Assistance through the State of Minnesota can help to make quality child care affordable for income-eligible families.
- NAEYC Rainbow CDC is accrediting body partners with us to implement best practices and develop a consistent understanding of how to achieve and maintain high quality.
- Parent Aware's star ratings help you find the type of quality, nurturing programs that will help prepare your babies, toddlers and preschoolers for school and life. Rainbow has earned the highest possible 4 of 4 star rating.